Friday 26 September 2008

Fresh off the plane

We arrived - it took 24 hours from the time we left Auck to landing at Doha - the flight for me wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be. Brian was not well though, he left Auck with the flu and ended up with a bad headache and vomintting. In fact he is still lying in bed - There were some loud screaming babies on the flight as well - bloody unpleasant at times.
I am dog tied but have been told it's best to stay up and then go to bed at Qatari time - I have been sitting trying to read a book but wanted to doze off so thougfht I would send you an update. I am being picked up at 7.00 in the morning tomorrow to be taken into the Cognition office and shown around!!
Haven't been out yet - waiting for Brian to improve - hopefully tomorrow. Have been unpacking - boy I bought over a lot of clothes. Our baggage was spot on - 61kg - we were allowed 60!
Our apartment is not too bad - certainly not luxury but comfortable with all the things we need.

No comments: