Wednesday 15 October 2008

Keeping busy

Brian enjoyed himself today? - he went to two different places ..... first to try and get a temporary drivers license so we can lease a car - but unfortunately the background colour on his photo was the wrong colour. It must be blue or red NOT grey! The second trip was to the Diplomat Club to become members - he thought he had filled in all the paperwork but unfortunately he didnt have a photocopy of my Passport - so he had to come home empty handed....a productive day. Maybe he'll try again tomorrow - we've just come back from getting a new set of photos.

I'm off to get my fingerprints taken tomorrow - another step forward in the process of gaining residency.

The fabrics and tailors here are amazing. I picked up, from the tailor, a top I had made which is a copy of one I already have. It only cost me $20 to get made plus the cost of the fabric. I am getting a skirt made from a picture I found on the internet - he measured me up and suggested the type of material to go off and buy. I will collect in 10 days.

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

Getting stuff organised is a real hassle. Cheer up Bwian! When you're chewing on life's gwistle, just give a whistle...